Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bryte as Stitch

If there is one character that my son loves it is Stitch. Which could not make me happier because Lilo & Stitch happens to be my favorite animated movie of all time. Lilo is so much like myself at that age. She is full of fire and sass. Lilo is a fighter and I love her. Bryton requested two days before Halloween that I go as Lilo. Only I had already spent money on a Merlotte's Tee shirt, apron and other Sookie attire. I am not sure how easily I could pass for a dark haired and tan Hawaiian girl anyhow. Call it laziness but I like to stick with hoodies. Bryton seems okay with them and it takes a few steps out of the sewing process. Now that I am working while Bryte is in school, continuing with Photography and keeping up with ABA therapy sessions, there does not seem to be as much time for the crafting that I love. But I am trying to bring my crafty back ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting! All posts with well intentioned constructive feedback are welcome :o)