Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

DIY Crafts





Transform Old Mirrors into New Chalkboards

This was originally a Balinese styled & colored Mirror from Pier 1 that I eventually outgrew. It 
had oranges, blues, reds. yellows, etc. I had nearly sold it in a garage sale before I changed my mind. The detail work was just to great to say Goodbye to. So I taped off the wood and used Chalkboard spray paint on the mirror. When that was finished, I went in and painted the rest. We are doing a ton of white accent in the house; hence the choice. Also pictured is decor that I absolutely adore from Willow House. If you are interested in these pieces check the link below. Thanks for visiting!
http://caragroenendaal.willowhouse.com/

Pin It

1 comment:

Thank you for posting! All posts with well intentioned constructive feedback are welcome :o)