Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 9, 2012

My very first post!

Hi all! Here we are.

My name is Cara and I love craft blogs! So this blog will be an ode to my favorites and I will give credit to what has inspired me. Pinterest has become a huge part of where I get fuel for my craft fire and I hope to be repinned there in the near future. So if you see something you like, by all means; share!

You'll learn plenty about me, my friends and family through this blog so I will refrain from bombarding you with too much info now.

I have been planning this blog for what feels like forever now. I have tons of pics and tutorials coming quickly that I have been saving up all year. From homemade halloween costumes and photography tips to recipes and refinished furniture projects. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any tips or ideas to share; please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting! All posts with well intentioned constructive feedback are welcome :o)